First blog assignment

 My name is Kelsey Brown. I’m from Tennessee but have lived in seven different states. I’ve been in Alaska almost two years now. I have an older and younger brother. I’m on my last semester before I’m accepted into the nursing program. I love reading and hiking. I have a yellow lab named Winston. I’ve been married for a little over ten years. I met my husband while we were in middle school.




The Starry Night is one of my favorite paintings. I use to draw and paint a lot while I was in high school. I took art one and two and really enjoyed it. I found myself to hard on myself a lot of the times when it comes to my art. I often find myself doodling on random paper when I get bored. I love going to art museums, well any type of museums. My husband was able to go to a live art show about Van Gogh and sent me videos of that Starry Night. 



More of Van Gogh

Comments

  1. I'm headed to Tennessee in April! I'll be in Memphis for an extended weekend for a ukulele event. Last time I was there I didn't go to any museums. I'm going to change that this time around. Like you, I love museums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like starry night because it does not try to be a photo realistic depiction of the night sky. Instead, it seems to capture the feel of watching the night go on as the stars swirl like they are dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baroque

Postmodern : Pop Art